IMI 1.33% 7.4¢ infinity mining limited

Just as a matter of interest for Infinity investors. I missed...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just as a matter of interest for Infinity investors. I missed out on shares in the IPO shares after requesting $2000 worth at $0.20 and got zero despite being a Macarthur shareholder. Then to add insult they sent me a cheque last Friday so I couldnt get that $2000 in to buy at market price today. Now Infinity has listed and is less than $0.20! If I compare my experience just recently with Winsome where I was a priority share offer and also got zero shares at $0.20 as a shareholder in Metalstech but got some free shares and received my $2000 back to my bank account so I was able to buy in when the shares listed. I watched these spin outs waiting to purchase and it was fantastic to get nothing! Anyway with Macarthar I got no shares as a shareholder nor a priority share offer (which as with Metalstech may have made no difference as I got zero there too) my question is has the situation where shareholders get dudded in the IPO spinout and so smaller investors have little ownership resulted in bigger investors selling their shares once they debut for a quick buck determining the price to send the shares lower even dudding the smaller investors who may have got a share? May it have been better for the share price if Macarthar had given more shares to small investors to better protect the price from opportunists? Im not sure and would be interested in the opinions of Infinity investors as well as the wider investment community. I bought anyway and was kind of happy with getting them at less than the IPO price. But are Macarthur Minerals just not good at managing IPOs or did the shares hit the market at the wrong time? Whats the deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.907M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $2.688K 36.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48428 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 37147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 15.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ 23265
Last updated 10.09am 02/05/2024 ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.