UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

imidro news, page-2

1. 819 Posts.
    Aikoner, many thanks for that. I missed that completely. I only search in Farsi on Mehdiabad these days (other than occasionally in English in the English Language Iranian Press i.e. Iran Daily, Mehrnews, etc. Most things in English on Mehdiabad on the IMPASCO and IMIDRO web sites are translations of Farsi articles published months earlier. The story you have posted (and reproduced below) looks like a re-hash of the Reuters story that broke some time ago, and about which UCL put out a statement saying there were still many things to be agreed on before any agreement could be signed (or words to that effect)(the key things being the transfer price of the ore and how we can control the mining operation without holding the exploitation licence). A recent email I had from John Lemon, the Company Secretary, said the status and timeframe of the negotiations were confidential (I assume the timeframe is price sensitive because it matters whether the next fund raising is before or after any agreement is reached as that effects the level of dilution, and we must be due to run out of cash again any time now. Continuing to hold 3120k (very nervously indeed). Also I won't be surprised if the Iranians have to finance the mine themselves given they don't want to do it in an orthodox manner (Government policy is to fix profit margins in advance apparently).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.