IMM 4.92% 32.0¢ immutep limited

It’s hard to determine what is company fundamental and what is...

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    It’s hard to determine what is company fundamental and what is market in our recent surge except to say the dip below 50c was oversold and one of life’s mysteries why so many shares were dumped at those lows.

Fundamentally we are setup extremely well to take advantage of positive market sentiment. There is no fundamental reason why Imugene is valued more than we are, imo. Our chart has turned bullish and approaching catalysts and increasing news flow should maintain positive momentum. I think there is a better than even chance that Immutep will experience an “IMU run” over the next six months and we see a 3x to 4x increase in SP as the market catches up with the Immutep story and true valuation is realized.

The caveats on that story unfolding are general market conditions remaining generally neutral or positive over that period (unknown).
    And, Immutep has a long history of not holding gains for long enough for a run to develop real momentum. If we can continue a steady general uptrend over the next few months results and news may finally smash us through Immutep’s omni-present glass ceiling. Its loooong overdue. ( just my opinions only)

I’m looking forward to seeing how this next period unfolds, potentially the most exciting period in Immutep’s history.

Good luck,
    Vivo
    Last edited by Vivo: 04/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.168M 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 148547 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 51809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.