IMM 1.37% 37.0¢ immutep limited

@Vivo, I don't like to delve into SP discussion but I can guess...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @Vivo,

I don't like to delve into SP discussion but I can guess why the momentum is not ideal on gains. The key element to momentum is consistency. That can be provided with (1) consistent strategy (ticked- but issue in the past with role of CFO, cheap CR, targeting sophisticated instead of instos) - also flow on effect of people selling cheap for quick profit - usually on good news, (2) consistent communication (ticked - but an issue in the past: MV talking too soon), (3) consistent progress (a lot of ticks) (4) support by long term holders (loyal retail or REAL institutional, e.g. not NYBM collection of average retial). Day/short term Traders have the right to exist and some may argue they provide fluidity but a long term holder does not need fluidity, they need stability. Day/short term traders thrive on fluctuation, SP dropping is as vital to their survival as the SP going up, AKA absence of consistency or steady momentum. Day/short term traders influence, hampering steady momentum ultimately hurts, e.g. CR at lower price than should be, I.e. more dilution - profit for them at a cost to long term loyal holders.

In biotech share holder loyalty is paramount. It provides backbone for in-between progress announcements and in this field you cannot have progres reported evey week. There are gaps, some times long gaps and my that is the nature of the beast. You need less short term traders to ensure stability during those gaps.

HOPEFULLY with SP rising above SHORT vision of those who sell for quick profit, we will have more shares transferring from pip minded to those who see a company trying to develop cure for cancer differently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $459.4K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63364 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 133642 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.