IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Fellow shareholders and those who may be interested in Immutep...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Fellow shareholders and those who may be interested in Immutep on opinions that may not be popular :-

I take no delight in voicing my concerns on HC or indeed directly to Marc.
    But something is amiss and my view is big smart money is onto IMM. Could be on behalf of BP or/and other entities that know Lag-3 will be the next ICI pillar. They want in and at lowest cost.
    Mac - I tend to agree Daq listing and consolidation has exacerbated the current situation. Easy to manoeuvre and manipulate on 2 exchanges - especially on low volumes. Consolidation was never thought to be a good idea based on other ASX companies history or by the masses. Se la vie - it happened but did open up the opportunity to play with SP and sentiment.

TACTI trials going great and 003 may be a huge clinical success. 12 months or sooner we will know. Efti may win the day over chemo ( SOC) better QOL and low cost as well.
    But where is the competitive tension? Merck v Merck head, neck and NSCLC first line and Merck win - fantastic for patients and Keytruda extension of patent life (in those settings).
    The only competitive tension I can foresee is a BP auction and complete buy-out of IMM and efti to one entity.
    BP are cashed up and IMO would want exclusivity. Why would they share with the competition through various licensing deals.
    IMO the only reason AIPAC 3 is going forward solo is to try and create competitive tension. it's really the only card we have.
    BMS are in poll position for a partnership deal with us in AIPAC 3.
    If BMS or another BP don't come in now and we have to go solo, there will be no competition and Merck could sweep up relatively cheaply.
    All just musings over a decent Pinot noir on sunny WA sunset

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.