IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

I think charting packages are a very useful tool, especially if...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I think charting packages are a very useful tool, especially if you can trade directly from a DOM... it can give you warnings/notices of when to buy or sell, by setting up a squawk, so you can look at other things..

Yes one should educate themselves about the tickers they invest in... though when trading for trading sake... the charts can be your best friend... sometimes the market doesn't give a rat's you know what about data...
    A good software package where orders can be placed off a price chart or DOM is essential... watching the DOM during news events such as ASCO is also very important.. if you have done both, you can trade your way into a cheaper or free ride (except for the brokers and tax mans clip)...
    A virtual no money down investment... capitol protection makes for better sleeps.. Also not having to deal with the opportunity cost of having your capitol tied up for 10 plus years..

The magic of compounding...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3250/3250786-5a9cf7f0f60f03d5d5464cc100a43d4f.jpg
    as a note: a higher share price can help keep punters (and others) away.... meandering around severely undervalued is dangerous for a company with excellent IP...an aggressive take over can be mounted especially with options available...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.576M 3.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2506 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.