PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

immature, page-2

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    PK
    I take it as i was part of this recent barrage on this forum that your remarks are directed towards myself for one
    First of all i did apologise for my recent posts to all other viewers

but i will take it upon myself to give you a personal apology for my most recent behaviour

Some people just bring out the worst in people unfortunately, and with regards this mornings post i just could not help myself in light of the news that has just been Ann in ESI and the baiting i was given yesterday, still no excuse i understand that

What i do find interesting PK is that you come here to be informed,

This all started with a no nonsense regection of what i deem to be a false post by Gassy, and therefore informing the likes of yourself that visit this thread of that false claim trying to keep things open and hoonest

So let me ask you what you took from Gassys post PK do you believe there are going to be 195 SPMS sufferers trialed in our PH2b Plans

Not here to pump chests or belittle anyone

with regards to information and being informed perhaps if you are looking for answers you should maybe ring the office, how can one research A Co if there are no new grounds to base such research on.

Once more please accept my apologies for my most recent behaviour on this forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.