Dick Smith got it right in my opinion.Every country has a...

1. 2,949 Posts.
    Dick Smith got it right in my opinion.
    Every country has a responsibility of safety and health to its citizens and that includes Australia,Indonesia and Afghanistan etc.
    We heard over and over in the election campaign about our huge amounts of mental illness ,homelessness, hospitals in distress, bad dental care etc.etc.

Of course there will always be genuine refugees,but we are going to have a flood of people whose agendas we have no idea about. We need Rudd,Bowen and Gillard to sort this chaos out from the country of origin. And fast. I wish they would stop posturing and smiling for the cameras and get to it before its too late for all concerned.What do the smugglers tell the people before they set out? Lies mostly.

Who are these people in boats. I do feel extremely sorry for most of them but getting into dangerous leaky boats with children and babies is not the answer.
    This is an old argument but strife could be coming to a neighborhood near you very soon. It makes me feel uncomfortable for my family and community as well as smugglers innocent victims of which I think there are some.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.