Immigration, page-1398

1. 8,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    There are Chinese whispers that rapid antigen tests are stock piled in Australian warehouses and only released to stores in small numbers to keep the price high but that will have to cease now the government has decided to make the RATs free for many Australians.
    Australia is a multicultural country with a population of about 25.8 million.
    Roughly 8 million Australians are first generation Australians. My son is a first generation Australian because he was born in the Philippines.
    What is the average Australian?
    My doctor is Australian but looks Indian
    My dentist is Australian but looks Chinese
    The Australians working at Chemist Warehouse in Cairns mostly look Asian. Chinese I think.
    Lots of Australians who look Filipino work at the Cairns Base Hospital as nurses and also in age care
    I see many Caucasian working as security or cleaners at shopping centres and also for the city council as garbage collectors and gardeners. The city of Cairns employs thousand of workers including Australians who look indigenous.
    I do not see many Asian council workers.
    Most Australians are told to stay at school to be educated to a high standard. Many Australians become career students and attend school as students into their thirties or beyond. They really help the Australian economy ha a
    Why would a university graduate want to live in poverty and pick fruit for a miserable farmer paying low rates of pay.
    I do not think a prospective employer in their chosen field, say medicine, would think they were clever picking fruit for two years after graduation.
    The employer would think they need re-education.

Last edited by Iwonder: 06/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.