Immigration, page-2104

1. 58,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    The Labor fools let in all the sh*t in the world, but won't allow a visa for an Aussie ex digger and his wife!!!

Bloody infuriatingly disgraceful!!!eek.png

Ralph Blewitt's continuing unsuccessful efforts to obtain a visa for his wife to visit Australia

Infuriating in light of the issuance and continuance of visas for known, recidivist serious criminals.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 11.43.03

The Honorable Andrew Giles, Minister for Immigration.

Dear Minister.
    My wife Rubieedeeyati Binti Ali (Malaysian Passport number XXXXX) made an application for, Subclass 601 Tourist Visa on April 4th 2024, and we received an email from Department of Home Affairs with ETA application reference number XXXXXXX.
    We have tried logging into her immigration account but are locked out of it.
    On the Australian ETA App in the check visa line, it shows, No Visa Found.
    No visa was found for this passport. OK.

Background history, My wife Rubieedeeyati of the last 14 years has travelled to Australia over Twenty (20) times on subclass 601 Tourist visas. Without any problems and at no time breached the rules or regulations pertaining to her visa.
    A search of, your immigration records will show her visa history.
    Ruby travels with me, because she's my wife we visit friends and I attend medical appointments pre-arranged, and naturally my wife takes good care of me on these trips to Australia.

I can see No reason why ruby's application for a subclass 601 tourist has been rejected this time,
    Other than the fact that Ruby said she was travelling as my carer when asked the purpose of her visit.
    My name is Ralph Edwyn Blewitt I'm an Australian citizen holding an Australian passport number PB4690581.
    I'm also a Department of Veterans Affairs, TPI (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated) Gold Cardholder.
    And an Australian Vietnam Veteran: having served with the Second Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment in Sth, Vietnam in 1967/68.

I'm 78 years of age, suffering from, Low blood pressure, Diabetes type 2, Emphysema, and last year had an operation for lung Cancer. At which time, my wife Ruby was in Australia on a subclass 601 visas with me and cared for me during my recovery, which as my wife she is entitled to.
    So my request of whatever department handles correcting records of my wife's purpose of visit, can the record be corrected to show that Ruby is (A) Travelling as my Wife, (B) A Tourist.
    I've just returned from Australia and I had to travel alone because Ruby was not issued with a visa,

Not having my wife alongside me on the trip caused me major stress, I suffer from PTSD as well, and I'm on medication for all of my ailments which my wife would normally help me take as prescribed each day.
    I note that the Department of Immigration is allowing numerous persons fleeing persecution visa's to stay in Australia and given the position of myself and my wife I see No reason why Ruby cannot be issued a Subclass 601 Tourist Visa.

Your URGENT assistance would be appreciated so as my wife can travel with me when I next need to return to Australia for medical treatment.

Yours Faithfully
    Ralph E Blewitt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.