Immigration, page-133

1. 34,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    I would not bring race and ethnicity into discussions about immigration as it is the way that the elites distract their populus from the actual issue,

As for you comment tho, it also Depends who you mean by the “Chinese”? if you are referring to Beijing and communists, it would be better to stop such a political takeover before the Communist Party starts to get its grip on AUstralia.

if referring to politicians like Tsai and the Republic of China, I think some politicians like that may help AUstralia if they have already immigrated into AUstralia, and they presumably would want immigration dramatically capped, thoroug negative vetting, unembellished visa applications, detention for visa abuse and what modern capitalists would expect. Altho Vietnamese, Dai Le is one such Asian Australian politician, Indoendent Mp for Fowler in NSW.

I would not bring race or ethnicity into it. That is the way the immigration debate gets distracted from the harms behind treating immigrants the way Governments and businesses do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.