Immigration, page-161

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Whilst I agree with you that climate change has been sensationalised, I am at a loss why anyone would actively promote Australia having a population in excess of 50 million when:

• The world needs some areas that can act as food baskets and Australia's food exports are critical;
    • If you check any survey on happiest countries in the world, none of them have large, culturally diverse populations (sorry, them just the facts and if you disagree, feel free to move to the United States);
    • Population growth is the biggest cause of carbon emissions, something the Greenies (and most families with more than 2 kids) blissfully and wantonly ignore;
    • Technology increasing means you don't need humans as cannon fodder and in modern warfare, having a 50m population as opposed to 28m ain't making a material difference; and
    • The bigger the population of a country, the bigger user of limited resources it becomes (i.e. it'll will screw up my annual fishing trip as fish stocks get plundered).

Address over population by reducing the worlds population, not by making sure everywhere is over populated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.