Immigration, page-178

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    A house costs different $$$ depending on location. Its an expensive business however. Don't buy Rent... shizen, how expensive is that. Investors in RE if they are not getting the growth go for the income...i.e. Rent. RE has been a fiasco in this country. Yep us boomers have been the beneficiaries but the wealth creators and their books on buying your first 10,20 30 houses and Govts of all persuasions have been in on this.
    Personally I have not owned many houses/apartments as investments but moved into industrial properties a long time ago. Yep plenty of immigration and a high wage country with lots of easy money. That's the formula for the current situation. We will spread the love to our children as you do.
    There will always be plenty that did not get on the train but for the rest of us life is good......going to get better as the technology revolution kicks in.
    I do not know anyone between 30-40 who have not done well...cars caravans boats houses investment properties geez their well off. They take 8-10 week long service holidays...yeh the country is Cattle trucked....NOT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.