Why would anyone think anything at all i agree, thinking is too...

1. 14,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Why would anyone think anything at all i agree, thinking is too hard on the knee's. An interesting thing i checked on the other day was the recent March that was Men attacking women crisis and it is a crisis by God. Made a lot of good men feel scared, but mostly made them shake their heads, And laugh a little not to loud though and in private in the Shed.

And that being said according to the official National bureau on the Crime Statistics which was established back in the year of 1990. Australia over the last 30 years has become a safer place for everyone, in fact just recently deaths of men has increased due to murder by a partner or by an unknown person. And deaths of women has come down. Over all deaths by murder since 1980 have almost gone by 50 to 60%.

And if you go to the site on the and look at the graphs, you will see that daughters have more of a chance of being killed by their mothers. The only other group of peoples that had a high results of deaths by murder was the indigenous people's.

So don't worry guys, The Norman Bates syndrome isn't as common as you think,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.