immigration, page-5

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I don't mean to be picky Fooman but its Quran not Qaran or commonly known as the koran. Your argument while leaning towards the far right disturbs me that in these times there are still people blaming groups of people that are different to the norm for societies problems. The same argument was used against Itailians, greeks and in the seventies the viet/Australian comunities. With every group there will always be a few who don't heed to societies laws but these are usaully in the minority. You should embrace the culture difference that every immigrant brings to Australia as you will find it only takes 1 or 2 generations to Australianize. I am really disappointed when racism is hidden in subtext like yours that makes the populace scared and allows covert groups to rally around issues that can be pumped up and blown out of all proportions ala Pauline Hanson. That we welcome all people to Australia and let them live safely under our great nation makes me proud to be an Australian, where your subtext is a blight on our nation I hope you are not very proud of comments.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.