immigration, page-6

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    tcisboss.

You state 'there are still people blaming groups of people that are different to the norm for societies problems. The same argument was used against Itailians, greeks and in the seventies the viet/Australian comunities.'

However this situation is very different from most of the early migrants who did not believe in Jihad, which fosters strife within the Australian community and is not beyond harming innocent people to achieve their distorted aims.

The only group of migrants who brought their troubles (and still do) are those from the old Yugoslavia. I have no sympathy for this group either and, if it was possibe, I would deport any of them that brought their home made troubles to our shores. Unfortunatly, of course, some of the parents indoctrinate their children with their ancient hatreds.

I say a pox on all of them ie Jihadists and any migrants who bring their baggage full of hatreds to our shores. Discard your hatreds when you enter this generous country of ours. They are not welcome here!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.