WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

All I know from reading the announcements is that the May 6th...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    All I know from reading the announcements is that the May 6th announcement is 100% and the 28th of April is not 100%, so logic would conclude that that it happened somewhere between the afternoon of the 28th of April and the morning of May 6th.

On the 28th of April, it is not a price sensitive announcement, while the 6th of May announcement is a price sensitive announcement, so I give more weighting to the significance of the 6th of May announcement for that reason alone. Plus, it would seem pointless to "announce" the same information twice.

I believe OBJ were trying to give us the heads up about it and then officially confirm it, but they mucked it up with confusing wording.
    They did something similar with the PDA extension (OBJ told us initially in a non-price sensitive announcement on 28th of April that the 5 year extension was agreed and would be happening, then officially announced it about a month later on the 27th of May that the 5 year PDA has been executed via a price-sensitive announcement to the market.

@Blackiwi, I have been long advocating my belief of the official execution on or before Wed/Thurs the 3rd/4th of August as the deadlines for the official market-sensitive announcement confirming the execution of the Licensing Term Sheets, but you raise a very good point that I didn't consider that it may / likely will be in American date/time so I will push my initial assumed dates back by one day to cover the timezone difference, so I'm now anticipating something by Thursday/Friday 4th/5th of August

Cheers!

p.s I think some of the fault also lies with us shareholders, that we need to adjust/accept OBJ's preferred methods of communications to the market. We read far too much into the standard quarterly (non price-sensitive) updates and get confused with what is executed/legally binding etc. It's time we recognize that the BIG news, the legally-binding, key milestone, formal-execution stuff, will be in the form of a market-sensitive announcement separate from the "quarterly Shareholder updates". Take these quarterly Shareholder updates for what they are, casual updates on various work plans and developments and not any of the heavy stuff.
    I'm always baffled as to why sentiment and share-price drops after the quarterly update, it's been this way for half a decade already - it's just an informal, casual market update, take it for what it is and adjust your expectations of these things.

GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.