WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Imminence Truly Inevitable, page-60

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    See below email sent to OBJ this morning and the answer received...

Hi

Please refer to the below quote taken directly from the shareholder update released to the market on 28/04/2016.

"The Eye Wand requires no further development and is now an official production item for P&G. The detailed license agreement must be negotiated by the parties within the next 90 days"

By my calculations the 90 day period ceased on 26/07/2016. Can you please advise if an extension has been granted for P&G to finalise the license and if so will the market be informed.

Regards xxxxx

Hi xxxx,

Thanks for your email. The 90 days is simply a number. We are working with P&G to negotiate the Master License Agreement at this time and making very good progress. So we will so advice the market once its executed.

Thanks,

Glyn

Seems to me that we may very well be waiting for a little longer than what most of us expect - I think there maybe lots of wailing and nashing of teeth in the near future - No matter what happens nobody is getting any of my shares, but I may well get a few from some of the impatients....

Loving life OBJers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.