WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Imminence Truly Inevitable, page-93

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Totally agree @vanquish, so far the indications are 4/8 being the end of the 90 days and possibly allowing 5/8 for the American timezone difference.

My advice to everybody is to chill until Friday the 5th of August and if we've received nothing (I'd be very, very surprised if we didn't receive an announcement outlining formal license execution) by then, by all means - go berserk.

Until then, it's very, very possible that you've all jumped the gun and expected a formal result prematurely by a week

As for the 90 days comment, I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to see other ways in which something might have been intended as opposed to how it came across and to be honest it wasn't a good look. Could Glyn have meant that 90 days is the maximum target date, and not necessarily a magical date that the license execution would take place?

The announcement did say "within 90 days" and by my calculations there's up to another 7-8 days (Friday 5th of August) until that "within 90 days" statement becomes untrue.
    Perhaps he's simply trying to say, 90 days is just a number (a guideline), but don't get hung up on this exact number and date because we're trying to actively get it across the line asap (before the 90 days).
    That paints a far different picture than how it has been interpreted "90 days is just a random number we chose to announce, but in reality, we'll get to it whenever we can"

Maybe I'm being optimistic - it was definitely a poor choice of words to use via email, but my suggestion is to chill until next Friday and if we receive no further market updates (I'd be truly gobsmacked tbh) then you can crucify the bloke for not delivering on a deadline, but in the mean time, I believe we are up to a week premature and that we'll receive our rewards within a week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.