CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

imminent announcement, page-7

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    LOL...Aren't you all a bunch of negative Nellie’s. Come on lads chin up we had a flat day finished even Stevens we can't go up every day. Wow you would think we fell 30% by the sentiment on here.

The good news is that DT's exited. The sell down at the end was them alright you just had to watch them chase the SP down in panic to know, which means a lot less resistance heading up.

And before anyone suggests what about the rows of big sellers did anyone notice they just sat there again not selling? Hmmm doesn't take a genius to work out what's up. Just remember guys we are being played like a violin.

Baron's prediction is we will see a gloomy open with a strong finish tomorrow. Why do I say that without T/A? Because even the media is acknowledging news looks good so some big dollars will want to get set before hand.

ABC stuff guys, news due by Wednesday so who will really want to sit out that dance? Good luck guys sorry if I am not depressed but I have seen the games before the most recent being last Friday. Good luck guys...LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.