AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I just take on board what my friend had related back to me with...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I just take on board what my friend had related back to me with regard to the boards performance and give the new CEO the time required, well his had plenty of time to put forward something of worth but it too looks like his going down the same path as the previous one by treating holders like mushrooms and feeding them bullsheet, just like the last announcement which had nothing to do with the current position the company is in or what is the main focus in moving forward.

The new CEO has not even addressed his new shareholders to give any positive outlooks as to why shareholders should continue to support the company, why not?

Another thing that haunts me is the fact in the comments of both Ramsden and Marinelli in that they had plenty of others banging the doors down to secure what they have at Sconi, last time I heard that was when Atlas Mining CEO stated they had enough funding to keep them going for extended periods and they to had plenty banging on their doors for ORE, 6 months after AGO/Atlas were gone costing Mum and Dad investors millions of dollars, will the same thing become reality here big chance.

The reason many are still holding imo is because the losses would be so big it matters not if they lose anymore and regardless its a tax write off in the future that can be offset against gains, and of course they would still be hoping someone can pull a rabbit out of their hats, I don't think that Auz have any chance until both Ramsden an Marinelli are outed as they should be as they are as guilty as Benjamin Bell for misleading holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.