SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Value, I've been looking back at some old comments when I've...

1. 2,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Value, I've been looking back at some old comments when I've mentioned David Deloub and his time at AVW and the losses that shareholders have seen over there. Some of the comments were very flippant with you basically saying shareholders only have themselves to blame. Now I partially agree with some of that sentiment but how can you totally dismiss his time at AVW and where it is now? He became an executive director when the price was at .017 and it's now at .001 after a 50% drop on Thursday on a 2000% plus trading day. Now it's not just shareholders buying in during the lithium bubble as you seem to say is the case for me. AVW is an exploration company with tenements with the perspective of gold. There are many exploration companies on the ASX with very proactive leaders and in very good financial positions.

The main point I want to make, as a holder in both AVW and SHE, both with near all time lows share prices, I feel it's not fair for shareholders to have a CEO that is across both companies when they obviously need someone on a full time basis and that is totally focused on the shareholder. I'm making this comment not to antagonise at all. I appreciate the fresh start you mentioned and am keen on keeping the chat cordial.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.