TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi aded22,Which ever punter was silly enough to say that "so far...

1. 289 Posts.
    Hi aded22,

Which ever punter was silly enough to say that "so far TON has proved up enough graphite to fill a hb pencil, graphite % way too low so far", mustn't have read the exploration results, but to put things into a proper context, TON have yet to come out with a JORC compliant exploration target or inferred resource, however if you do the math It would appear that based on the drilling results from the Cobra Plains prospect alone, TON WILL IMO come out with either of the above reasonably soon (2-4 mths)and the tonnage will be large, 100 million plus at a grade of approximately 8%, tell me exactly why TON's grade is too low, compared to what???.

Reactions to past ANN's mean zero IMO.

So far every step of the way on this project TON have kicked a goal, firstly in securing the project and then securing titles, getting the drill program under way so quickly, drill results all positive, securing funding for next phase, getting two Diamond drill holes into 1st priority prospect (Nicanda hill) in double quick time once title was granted and then coming up with 116mts & 156m of Graphite mineralization from the two holes, I'd call that a "Bulls Eye".

I think that there are many good reasons for this current up trend in SP, I also think that this current up trend is no flash in the pan, IMO this will turn into a sustained move higher (only my opinion), time will tell.

IMO, I believe that TON's project is finally generating interest in the right circles and that some serious groups are having a good look at TON now and seeing value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.