TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

imminent news coming, page-36

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hey SJB and Slogger

I do appreciate both of your various contributions here to TON forum but in regards to accusation of (possible?) insider knowledge or insider trading I guess there are a few things I would like to point out here:

1) It may or could happen to any stock listed on any exchange all around the world so is not unique to TON
    2) It is difficult to prove and if it is occurring who is going to prove it? Certainly not the various authorities of which you mentioned imho
    3) It is even more difficult and complex to prosecute/ pursue legally per sey.
    4) TON management (in my honest opinion only) have kept a very tight lid on past announcements and past good news to my knowledge so I don’t see why they wouldn’t keep any further positive news no matter how positive or materially relevant also under a tight lid.
    5) It is likely that overall improvement in market conditions and general market sentiment aswell as the news that there are graphite mines around the world ceasing production and strong demand for graphite to continue (supply/demand ratio becoming possibly more favorable) that could have contributed in large to the recent rise.

Hope that wasn't too "Concrete" but yes generally People with connections, People with a lot more capital – in the market they just have a leg up on everyone else because of the money they have to move around and play with and because of the contacts that they may or may not have that could potentially inform their choices. I agree it’s not a level playing field but at the same time I think we should refrain from pointing fingers because it's not really going to help anybody (certainly not us). I know it sucks though!

I would like to think it is the position the company is in (commodity in a good place at the moment) + heavily undervalued in comparison to SYR + [possible] further good news on the horizon (we hope anyway) + subst. shareholders in this coy with a long term view in very safe hands constantly supporting the company that COLLECTIVELY alongside with any other reasons that could account for the increased renewed interest in the stock.

The buying activity on this stock is different to previous breakouts imho given by the amounts at which buyers are willing to pay, the volumes going through, the look of the chart technically and other indicators technically aswell as a feeling in my waters lol. In all seriousness though, I have been waiting 2.5yrs + now for this to break 12c so when/if it does happen and I believe it will soon, I will be a happy chappy and it will make this very long wait well worth it.

If this goes the way I hope, and we prove up a mega resource to the market and the market likes the story and pushes capital behind it then I would only sell some between 20 and 30c and would hold onto the rest for much higher prices. That’s how undervalued this company >could< be imho. Just awaiting further announcements and any further confirmations to confirm it officially! But Not out of line to compare this with SYR and who knows the SP ton will reach over coming months (but I have a bloody good feeling about it!)

DYOR and good luck to all holders especially the longs !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.