EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Imminent news ...!!

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184

There is so much good news just around thecorner, but as Scottm keeps reminding us “ be patient “

Major good news items…….

1) A big quarry contractannouncement – (unlikely to be announced until the end of the wet season)

2) Final Approval for access tothe “decline” – due in April as announced, but start or end ? who knows ? Onceapproved, samples of the “king vein” deposits can be taken for assaying andinclusion into the feasibility report.

3) Feasibility report – much ofthe feaso is probably being constructed as we speak, such as operating costs, plantrequired, price assumptions etc. With the inclusion of the king vein assayresults it shouldnt take too long to complete this. I expect this Feaso willalso include the Xray sorter.

4) NAIF Funding – will invariablybe dependent on the submission and acceptance of the Feaso. Given we alreadyknow that we tick all the boxes for this type of funding, I am quite confidentthat it WILL be forthcoming.

Can anyone chime in with any other majorgood news items we are waiting with baited breath for !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.