EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

TPCS2 AGM's ago, Cronimet wasn't involved. They didn't own the...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    TPCS
    2 AGM's ago, Cronimet wasn't involved. They didn't own the quarry and the head lease. They had no ore-sorter. They weren't producing & exporting tungsten. They didn't have a mining CEO. They didn't have a different mining method for the underground. They didn't have funding options (NAIF & Critical Minerals Office).

Starting up the production was always going to be tough especially when using tailings at a reduced price, but that's not the main game. You are like a footy supporter who bags his team for losing a practice game.

Kevin the CEO has been busting his arse to pull all the pieces together. He moved his family here during a pandemic to take over the running of the company. But according to you it's just a lifestyle decision.

Instead of whining, I have actually averaged my price down to below the current price. Paid a high of 17c, but I'm actually now in profit as I do understand what's going on and don't just judge by the price, it's the value.

This is a high risk investment that doesn't always go to plan regarding timing. However the reasons I bought 12 years ago still stand - Tungsten is a critical metal, China dominates supply, Mt Carbine was Australia's biggest with more to be found. They had existing infrastructure and there was another source of cashflow (quarry) while they ramped up the production. The 2012 PFS which is likely to be improved shown a IRR of 60% and payback period of 18 months.

I think it's you who needs to move on. I'm more than happy with current holding of 7m shares and the board including the new appointment of Richard Morrow yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.