FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

imminent redefined

1. 875 Posts.
    25th November 2010 - Quote from Campbell Baird.

"... the results of an extensive aeromagnetic survey conducted over the island and surrounding lake were
    imminent, enabling Focus to combine the findings with the sampling results to build a clearer picture of the
    exploration potential. This would also identify further targets for drilling."

Where imminent means "about to happen / occur". Crikey.

These results are not the be all and end all, however, i find this a rare time that the company has not lived up to their promise. The way i see it, 3 things could be occurring.

1. Everyone knocked off for Xmas on the 1st December and the results really aren't ready yet.
    2. The results are in for final review by FML before ASX release and are so good they need to triple check them before releasing to the market.
    3. The results are in for final review by FML before ASX release and are so shocking they want to release this with some other sugar coated news to soften the blow.

Personally, i was hoping this would be out by now and that they identified so many drill targets that FML started making their own rigs :)

Anyone have any thoughts on this or other scenario's that might play out. Honestly, imminent and 6 weeks should not be mentioned in the same sentence unless your describing some fossil discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.