PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Imminent Resource Upgrade, page-186

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gday @nightflyer . I've removed the "anger " . Enjoy . Thanks

Take 2
    Good morning Michael . I've gone to the vault to try and find your memorable pic with Ken in Shanghai . Remember that one ? I couldn't find it , but since we have an immenent resource upgrade around the corner i have rebooted one of your posts. . I hope you dont mind . I miss your posts . I wish you were back in PLS . Hope you enjoyed easter and the yummy easter eggs . You are truly the best commodity trader in the world . Here's my pic . Not as good as yours , i know . IMG-f4dcd7905a41b90957b37a750f66ea2b-V.jpg enough with the formalities , on with the show

Gday Pilbara longs . I put our Ken under the grill on thursday evening and upon reaching the maximum of 240 degrees placed his head into the oven .

GTC : Hello Ken, welcome back to Sydney . Since i last saw you in the big smoke, you've iced 2 offtakes with upfront payments from Great Wall and Posco. They're great deals, well done. I am a very happy shareholder.
    KB : Thanks Steve, your right we have terrific partners . Along with Gangfeng and General Lithium , we easily have the best offtakes of any lithium business in the world . And it's good to see your still on board.
    GTC : Correct answer . I'm loyal . Unlike some others.
    KB : We have a large loyal bunch of retail holders and we value them
    GTC : Ok , so Stage 1 is almost finished. Your way behind schedule . Why ?
    KB : Well , last year we re engineered the plant which put us behind 3 months . We are the only lithium miner to build a pilot plant prior to commencing the build . We've made up that time though .
    GTC : I'll let that last sentence go to the keeper Ken . Anyhow , when will the red ribbon event take place.
    KB : Ken reaches into his briefcase and shows me a formal typed letter . Real old school . It read something like this .
    Hello Kenny
    Thank you for the invitation to formally opening your Pilgangoora mine . Unfortunately the timing clashes with a wedding* i have been invited to . After considerable consultations with Charles and my financial advisor , Beatrice , i cannot attend to your event . Perhaps Mr Trunbull could cut the ribbon . Then again perhaps not . Anyhow , all the best . I'll send you the scissors . Put a pic on instagram . I'm a follower .
    Your royal highness
    Lizzy

KB : I've sent Malcolm a message . He ain't cumin .
    GTC : Nevermind , i take it to be around the 19th of May *
    KB : Can't say exactly when . Still things to do . But we are on schedule to have our first concentrate on the pad at the end of June and on the boat in August .
    GTC : What about the Tantalum ? Will you be selling this year ?
    KB : Yes , the tantalum is important to us . We have an offtake with GAM , and we'll be selling the rest on market . The price has been rising the past year and the buyers are keen to buy from outside Africa . You do know that 60% of worldwide tantalum is supplied from Africa . We will sell all our Tantalum . Not sure on the price though .
    GTC : What about our costs . How low can we go ?
    KB : There's further improvements down the track with swapping our diesel costs with gas . Both Wodgina and North of us have gas . We can shave off some costs at the port as well .
    GTC : What's happening with the Technical grade ?
    KB : They want more samples . Once the plant kicks in , we will go down that process again .
    GTC : What about our selling price for our spod . What's the bloody formula ?
    KB : Can't say . You know the drill . Probably put out a guidance to the market in a little while . But once we show our financials , you'll work it out .
    GTC : Not me , I'll get @binwood onto it then . ( wry smile from Ken ) . Ok then , If the plant breaksdown it'll be all your fault . Your the boss .
    KB : It won't be breaking down . It's built to last . I'm really impressed by what we have developed . It's built to purpose and we have taken our time to build the best there is . Its very impressive up close .
    GTC : How long will it take to nameplate on Stage 1 ?
    KB : Around 6 - 9 months
    GTC : How's the Stage 2 DFS coming along ?
    KB : Coming in July . Long lead items to be ordered next month .
    GTC : Stage 2 commissioning is due Q4 2019 . How late will it be ?
    KB : Your such a smart a.. sometimes . Gee , it's hot in here .
    GTC : Yep , i know . Better turn the oven off .

Ken gave another polished presso today and afterwards we retreated to the bar for a few beers . Ken seemed very relaxed this time around and was sporting a three day growth . We chatted about hotcopper , his new hybrid car and lithium . I showed him the instagram pics and he was eager to show how the plant works and the names of the hard working staff and tradies . I really do think we are in good hands with Ken . He works hard for the money .

Cheerio gtc
    Go the roosters , what a win today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.