TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Imminent Sale of Cobalt & Copper, page-3

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    First the sale of these assets being mentioned alongside the iron ore is news to me. The iron ore was considered "non core". So I'm going to assume ( maybe wrongly) that the Cobalt and Copper are/were core and also more valuable

A separate discussion concluded that iron ore could be worth between $2m and and absolute max of $20m (from memory). But not significant in terms of needing $484m for 19.5k tpa.

Let's say they can get $20m for all of it or some form of royalty which they can then sell for the same.

TLG has around 45m, add 20m from the sale. That's enough working capital. Add $50m in revenue @ 70% net margin for the 5k production from trial mine. TLG may have $100m by year end. If they can do a deal with LKAB to fund the Capex and recover it on a tonnage basis. TLG does not need to raise money OR give away too much in negotiations with initial offtakes.

It's just a discussion point. I find it interesting that we got an announcement about the sale of iron ore being planned and not for Cobalt and Copper. Maybe they are not significant, I don't know. But it does mean an additional positive announcement and less dilution, which has to be good news ( i guess).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $187.9K 340.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83393 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 34125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.