TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

As great as the science appears to be its hard to disagree with...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    As great as the science appears to be its hard to disagree with what you say, there's been, imo, one mistep after another - quite a few of them apparently because management appears not to have done/be doing the due diligence or research on the things it should be doing as a matter of course.

The FDA delay's (I'm told that David Blake would have you believe it was common knowledge it wouldn't be done in 6 months), the "competition" that was, then wasn't, then was, the decision to preempt the oncoming "GFC2" and raise (as other Companies/Biotechs did) all simply a matter of knowing what was going on and managing the "risks"

(And how many other "knowledge" based companies respond to info from HC posters for their market intelligence and then drop almost self sabotaging market sensitive announcements at the most inopportune times? And not once but at least twice?)

If, as it appears increasingly likely, they have missed their window of opportunity to raise the financing at advantageous pricing/rates for the moment (and why? all for some bloody minded position that they "wouldn't dilute shareholders" Not much good if they've done 50% or more of their capital is it Pete?) while some would say "sitting on their hands" for the last 18 months or so then the board needs to take some action and hold someone accountable or at least bring in someone who can enhance the apparent limited market savy nature of those running the show.

Lets hope in the next few days everything is bedded down and we can all move forward. But if this turns even more sour then its time someone did something.

Otherwise ACL will be just another one of those science based companies that never quite made the transition from research body to corporate entity.

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.