IVR 2.50% 3.9¢ investigator resources ltd

“imminent adjective near, coming, close, approaching,...

1. 3,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    “imminent
    adjective near, coming, close, approaching, threatening, gathering, on the way, in the air, forthcoming, looming, menacing, brewing, impending, at hand, upcoming, on the cards, on the horizon, in the pipeline, nigh (archaic), in the offing, fast-approaching, just round the corner, near-at-hand They warned that an attack is imminent.”

I haven’t posted for a little while as I knew there would be some negativity on here post Friday’s action. To be honest, I’m not massively concerned about what happened as long as it is Talbot finally flogging their last ‘little’ bundle. However, I am really concerned now about the difference between management’s definition of ‘imminent’ and mine. These results are now 3 weeks later than I thought they would be and contradicts previous communication from JA.

Still, there is absolutely no point selling this close to the announcement and regardless of what has been going on in the background with Talbot and cross sales etc. etc. none of that will change the lab results. I personally don’t believe last week’s shenanigans reflect any insider knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $23.21K 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59385 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 370237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.