MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

imminent... , page-26

1. 6,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Thanks for the lesson H.......the wisdom of hindsight is also be applied in spades. Holders have already, I'm sure have regrets about the way this company has imploded. No-one invests to lose that I'm sure everyone who puts their hard earned on the line shares mutually with fellow investors. Many could contend that at this stage....you've made your point of view crystal clear. At what point does this constant posting become 'salt in the wound'......'I told you so....'suffer in your jocks...' style behaviour ??? How about applying your superior trading knowledge to companies like Babcock & Brown or Hastie or Zinifex or Oxiana etc.......all probably more appropriate case studies in 'what not to do' in the malaise/ minefield that is the stock market. B & B were $40 per share at one point. Zinifex $18 etc.....I think I've made my point. Oh by the way.....all of these companies went bust or merged into oblivion.....MAE is still alive....all we have as SH is Hope......where there is hope there is life at least !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.