MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Davofor some facts on Hcraboc.Since 1st Jan 2010 he has posted...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Davo

for some facts on Hcraboc.

Since 1st Jan 2010 he has posted over 866 posts on Marion. Guess what..... most being negative from day one. So for the past three years all we have read are posts by someone who confesses never to have owned a share and is only on HC as an academic exercise on its management. GREAT!

Re my facts on the company:

well I indicated that it was not a dead entity a long time ago. In fact new investors have come on board injecting a lot of money as it resurrects.

Just because it has not relisted as yet there is no need to continually put shit on the company. Once the ASX and others give clearance it will hit the boards.

Suggest that you match up my positive posts with company announcements. My objective as a shareholder was/is to give hope whilst we are delisted. Nothing more nothing less. No fantasy scenarios.

Fancy H giving advice ( 28.2.2012) on HC for shareholders to sell up while it was delisted. If/when it comes on strong will he repent?

You would think that there has to be a motive for someone to post 80% (2013 and 71% ( 2011) of his posts on one company that he has no financial interest in? Very strange indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.