HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Imminent, page-34

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Called today at around 3:00pm today and spoke to Peter.

Peter says that they are still waiting on the NTA review / IER by BDO. He says that HML have not been hard enough on BDO but they plan to start putting pressure on them to deliver the report. He says that Stuart McAuliffe has removed himself from any interaction with BDO on this matter to avoid any conflict of interest issues, but has appointed an internal committee within HML to liaise with BDO. This internal committee consists of Peter Ziegler and William George Earl. Peter was unable to put me in touch with either of them but instead referred me to Kevin Mischewski - Company Secretary and gave me a generic email address to reach him on.

I asked Peter whether there was a plan in place to protect the HML share price upon the resumption of trading on the ASX. Peter confidently said "Oh 100%," but I think he may have misunderstood my question specifically with regard to the part about protecting the share price. I asked if he could disclose what that plan was but he said that he wasn't privy to that information.

I have sent Kevin Mischewski an email and await his response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.