PAA 4.88% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

Imminent, page-13

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1504
    "Imminently" in this context means "any day now", or "sometime from tomorrow to the next few days". Given they were talking about techinical problems conducting their tests, and given supply chain issues etc, I was very sceptical at the time and also thought the word itself very ill advised as it would quickly lead to a sense of disappointment and frustration if not fullfilled within a very short timeline. But it goes to show how right on the money NZT is about their marketing/public comms aptitude or lack thereof.

To put this against a broader backdrop,, a little while ago I brought up the case of another leading contender in the covid race, Aplidin (plitidepsin), a drug which has limited approval in some countries including Australia as a last resort for certain cancers and has recently been shown to be effective in invitro tests, in short what WEHI did with MPL last year. Well it turns out that the company that produces that drug, PharmaMar, has been talking about its possible-+ antiviral covid use since at least before the middle of last year, and they're based in Madrid, which as you know was really hard hit early on in the pandemic. Just underlines WEHI's professor Pelligrini's warning last year that "it's a long pipeline" of testing.
    Last edited by Lastly: 20/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.