PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Imminent, page-32

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2260
    Ref Post #: 51924639

Hi @Havenots
    No, the source was not the reason I invested here and is fair to say I really have not got any further confidence or doubt as a result of their information, just confirmation (or otherwise) of my own thoughts or concerns. It was in fact another punter / poster here on HC that drew me in and twigged my interest. Don't regret it for a minute.

Also, I have grown the network of sources over time and thanks to others who share info from their sources and knowledge, often on HC and sometimes not. Regardless, the insights, lines of inquiry, ideas and humour is what helps pass the time with confidence in addition to the company provided market updates.

As for the results when they come, I don't anticipate too much tooting and hooting until they confirm the in vivo results. These preliminary tests underway are, to my understanding, only going to validate the exact parameters for best outcomes (and reaffirm the hypothesis too I guess). They will deliver great benefit to all of the opportunities for MPL so even if covid ends here, the value of the data remains pertinent.

I also don't see them (BoD) holding back due to the rights held by Elanco (which I had suspected for vet use and human cancer) as ethically that would be a very poor behaviour should we hold one of the keys to unlocking the world from this crisis. I DO see this BoD as being highly ethical (even though at times it frustrates the crap out of me).

The utilization of MPL in anti-viral circumstances is not tied intrinsically to Covid however it is the catalyst for that prioritisation presently. We remain at the mercy of many factors even when we have some of the very best in the world putting our drug through its paces. The least I can do is stay calm and let the work happen. As I and others have mentioned, the fact it has not stopped is giving me confidence on a day by day basis.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $13.43K 79.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 198161 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 399180 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.