MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

IMMINENT!!

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

Imminent Results!
    Musgrave 100% tenements

One-metre resamples from six-metre composite samples of approximately 40 regional aircore drill holes from Big Sky and Target 14 are expected in June.

Follow-up RC drilling to define the basement source of gold anomalism at the new Big Sky target is continuing with 40 holes completed to date. First assay results are expected early June.

Follow-up RC drilling to define the basement source of gold anomalism at Target 14 has also commenced with first assays results expected in June.

Works to progress the prefeasibility study at Break of Day and Lena are continuing with additional diamond drilling for metallurgical testing underway.

Evolution JV

The seven-hole, diamond drilling program to follow-up the extensive regolith gold anomalies identified in the regional aircore drilling program on Lake Austin has now been completed with assay results expected in June.

It always amazes me when a stock travels lower on very low volume because s o m e people think that certain companies delay releasing results because they are possibly bad and then they unfortunately loose their nerve and sell out just before an announcement...

The current delay IMHO is simply because every lab in Australia is currently snowed under with w a y t o o m u c h work!

As far as I'm concerned MGV share holders will soon be receiving a multitude of the usual spectacular assay results that are due imminently!

And,

I truly hope that the results from our JV with EVN at Lake Austin are truly massively spectacular!!!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.