ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

imminently

1. 9,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Imminently is defined as:
    “likely to occur at any moment”
    “something that is going to happen very, very soon”

To me this means within a week from announcement.

ECT has failed to deliver once again. This Monash saga is so frustrating for all shareholders. Why couldn’t ECT be frank with us from Day 1 and reveal the terms of disagreement?

We will all know very soon when the EGM resolutions are sent to us. They mention an EGM date for April 2013 (based on current progress, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the end of April).

ECT should never leave all their eggs in one basket. Knowing Monash were not going to deliver the $6m at 2 cents per share, another cornerstone investor should have been sourced as a contingency. This would have put more pressure on Monash to deliver or they may have missed out. Monash is now in control and investors are at the mercy of Monash.

Instead ECT have stayed afloat by receiving dilutive small parcels of cash or share issues (sure they have sourced > $6m), but they definitely haven’t instilled any confidence from shareholders.

I hope for all holders, ECT deliver a funding plan very soon (well before the 19 March deadline for the RFP submission).

We have suffered long enough and it is time the faithful are repaid with some good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.