Hi hayden8670,No worries. I know the earlier reply was to...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi hayden8670,

No worries. I know the earlier reply was to Sharps, I just wanted to make comment also.

As for the link, I think this is one of the more important tables from it;

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3594/3594657-6b2692815dd924844b39ab15a855f21f.jpg

As of September 2, which is after the date in the link you originally posted, there was 529 severe cases in hospital.

For over 50 year olds;

Out of an unvaccinated population of 171,347, there was 271 severe cases.

Out of a vaccinated population of 2,146,149, there was 258 severe cases.

An unvaccinated person was about 13 times more likely to have severe COVID and be in hospital than a vaccinated person.

If you assumed everyone in Israel over 12 was vaccinated, the total number of over 50's in hospital at that date would have been 278.

If you assumed everyone in Israel over 12 was unvaccinated, the total number of over 50's in hospital at that date would have been 6,280.

Which situtation do you think the Israeli health system would rather? 278 with severe COVID, or 6,280?

The comments in your opening post from the Amercia's Frontline Doctors article said it was the vaccinated that were causing the problems. If everyone was unvaccinated, the problems within health systems across the World would clearly be far, far worse. All you need to do to confirm this is look at what happened in 2020 when vaccinations had not started, and hospital systems around the Word were crumbling.

The main issue I have here is that Amercia's Frontline Doctors posted this article, and they are being used a s a source of information. They are either;

a) Unable to analyse the data and draw conclusions, making them inept, or;

b) Publishing this stuff knowing how absurd it is, making them complicit

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.