IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

We all get lucky once in a while. I get lucky with cheap meals...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    We all get lucky once in a while. I get lucky with cheap meals and (sometimes) free drinks at our local pubs. I was even luckier when I stumbled on PRR in the early stages of its reincarnation from near extinction a few years ago.

But imo that's nothing compared to how lucky PRR was with the FDA recently. The FDA would have been well within its rights to wait for phase IIB to be completed, and results analyzed, before making its decision to authorize phase III. In my experience with biotechs, it happens. Sometimes companies even have to repeat trials. (eg DNDN). So for PRR I think it was a fantastic result, which hasn't been fully acknowledged.

I've been reflecting on what triggered the FDA decision. Others have speculated why in this forum, as have I. (#7768077) But on reflection, I think I should also give credit to the key scientific staff PRR have appointed in the last few years. These people with industry cred and experience in many previous successful FDA and EMA trials, have earned their salaries and more with this result.

In my opinion this decision by the FDA brings forward completion of phase III trials and potential commercialization by at least one and possibly two years. Lucky for PRR and great news for shareholders.

And why the favourable treatment at local pubs? Sadly, senior's menu!

Good luck all. Herro
    Great post on the other thread Philbar! And well done to semiretired, marco1966, megimite and others for similar posts on the same theme in recent times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.