IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

Immuron's Intepretation of News Events, page-7

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I get your take that they are focusing on the pressing issues and the top line sales and drive of Travelan, but to me what it means from an outsider looking in is that it looks sloppy.
    Obviously every company has its priorities but it's usually the ones with the highest amount of attention to detail that win out. If the issue is they simply don't have enough time to update their website.. then that screams to me they are under resourced.. begs the question - what else are they cutting corners on and not getting to?
    I get that it's not a pressing issue, but I think everyone here would rather see complete professionalism across the board. We as retail investors are only privy to limited information on a companies inside mechanics and a sloppy, expires website is a potential clue. I hope I'm wrong and I do think they've got a lot of areas they are nailing like they're product and trial results, but a company is still made of people and Id like to see it firing on all cyclinders as an investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.