VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

OzkartmanGreat to hear you sold your car and got some more...

1. 526 Posts.
    Ozkartman

Great to hear you sold your car and got some more VLA....has worked out well for you....I tried bloody hard to sell my chevy...dropped the price down to an obscene level but still didnt sell in time....oh well

I hope you wouldnt have held it against me if vla had of gone down...LOL.....lucky it has gone up..

I always had faith in the company and its product....and like i said the other day...I had the good fortune to meet our leader Bryan just over a month ago..at a small cap seminar...top bloke

One thing I have learnt from this HC thing, is that you have to be carefull what you say....even though this has worked out well for us.(including those that sold their cars) it appears quite a few people actually take note of what is said...thus the reasons why some of you sold cars...I recently put it out there that I thought another company I had shares in was going down quick smart and it did....I copped a lot of flack from the posters on that thread as they told me to be carefull what I wrote.....Well the sp did go down big time and quickly on that one, but I sure didnt make any friends from my posts......even though I thought I was saving their money for them...

Hopefully as we are all making money this time, I will make friends instead of enimies...LOL

cheers all....I hope I didnt leave too many people without cars...so far its only 2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.