DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Well ....IMO I think the cash position still looks a bit "hand...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well ....IMO I think the cash position still looks a bit "hand to mouth". Does this take them through to the end of April/May ( based on historical expenditure) IMO, I don't know, I haven't done the re calc yet.

IMO there is a fundamental problem that all of these announcements I read from Domacom are about cash flow replacements  that are either debt or equity, and then only just enough to keep them going until the next QTR report. IMO Domacom seems to forget that with Domacoms  meager existing income it  is no where near enough to keep Domacom running long term.

This is not a duplication of the threads we have a new announcement that IMO breathes a bit more into it, but IMO it's not really a great way to do it. IMO seem to just abridging reporting periods, by topping up debt or issuing new capital and diluting existing holders.

You should re read the thread from Salvi98  on the 14th Feb, I think his comments are particularly compelling. Domacom have had in his view , 4 years to make this happen currently  his opinion is its  not so great, so its about time they just got on with it. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.