ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

imo positive, page-23

1. 635 Posts.
    It is a bit immature of a newly appointed minister to air views on mining [Especially what seem to be his personal stand], so early after elections without discussions in parliament about future plans for Greenland. I cannot believe that the new government has had time to discuss new policies etc etc. Especially Important issues in regards to future growth of their country.
    Greenland has approx 58000 inhabitants of inuits and danish descent. They receive about 3.4 billion danish crowns a year in aid from the danes! According to what I read in a news clip, Denmark is to receive monies from the mining to offset the loans and aid still handed out to them. Presumably until they no longer need the aid or subsidies.
    The inuits will be ruled by a handful of elite well educated people. How much the rest of the population will have a say in the matter of course can only be guessed. As we all know Pollies have their own agenda... I just hope that common sense prevails!

Mining practices have improved a lot over the years. And if ggg can get permission to mine the uranium as a by product, there should not be anything standing in their way... anyway lets hope that they get a proper debate going and that ggg can reassure them that mining need not be a disaster for the environment....but a real bonus to the people of Greenland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.