ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

imo positive, page-5

1. 237 Posts.
    having not read the company announcement yet, we are not yet sure this is all they are going to be announcing? i thought they were making ann. this week regarding the oversubscribed placement and we would know which majors had bought in?
    that is also a price sensitive announcement, perhaps in a positive direction with BHP and the like doing site visits...

most importantly, did he say no to the mining of the ree which is around 80% of their resource anyway, or just the uranium.

also, how is their parliament run. can it be put to a vote for a decision, or is all the power in the hands of this one minister? surely not, beccuase it means jobs (theres a minister for that)company tax income (that relates to finance portfolio)and probably others i dont know about...

for the people of greenland to turn this down is a negative thing. so what if they have to move one town. it can really set them up as a nation to have this project and others like it. surely their people want money and jobs more than just sitting around (drinking) on welfare?

if the PM wants to address the drinking and social problems, how about giving them something productive and lucrative to do with their time?! maybe oppies or discount shares incentives for employees, set them up for next generation, that sort of thing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.