IMM 0.83% 30.3¢ immutep limited

imo why a small capital raising now?, page-7

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry to have wasted your time arou011. Seems you dont agree with me that more money was needed to fulfil the obligations associated with the $4.5million grant to commence trials on new cancers. Your preference is that they use the money designated for the ovarian cancer trial and wait and hope that the phase2 results kick starts the share price and then a capital raising. Never mind, you will probably still get a large capital raising when that happens

Cancer trials are a serious business and imo patients, doctors and hospitals need certainty that the trial isnt going to fall in a heap because of a lack of funds. Silly me for having a view that PRR would be re-assuring all the sign ups that funding is available to complete treatment for patients that are actually taken into the trial.

On the options I have a different view to yourself. While only 2c is required up front the exercise price in four years is 20c and at face value may not sound that attractive a proposition, However if the sp works its way up to above 22c long before the four year expiry some holders are bound to convert their shares early as fully paid shares can often have greater liquidity than the options. This would bring in a source of funds to PRR possibly right up to the four year expiry. I think that happened with PRRO options. Also,when the options are in the money well before they expire, the sale of the options can at times provide a greater percentage benefit compared with the fully paids.

Anyway hope this isnt too long winded and meaningless for you. If so you know there is a solution for that lol.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.3¢
Change
0.003(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $443.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $266.1K 886.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 123517 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 175745 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.