IMP 0.00% 14.0¢ imperial corporation limited

imp 4th well success. news of 5th well due, page-17

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hello Jimkk, Imperial, and other friendly IMP watchers.

I am back from a brief visit with some of our family to see my luvvly 92yr old Mum at Redhead Beach, NSW.

So ...i have been out of this IMP Forum for a few days. Just flew back home via Mackay ...so have been playing catch up ...along with sorting out a $98K tax bill ...heh heh!

Have been enjoying reading the informative posts on here, especially some of those news items about growing Nat Gas demand in the USA and world wide, that Imperial has posted.

Heh heh! ...imagine that! By some strange coincidence we now have a Poster on this Forum called "Imperial" that now has an investment in IMP - Imperial. Could get confusing in here sometimes, heh heh.

Anyway, i have been noting IMP's low volume share price decline, i guess mainly driven by the aweful recent days on Wall Street, the ASX, and of course, some IMP shareholders balancing their tax books and selling some shares prior to Monday's 30 June.

Can hardly wait until Tuesday ...when we begin the new tax year and we won't have the usual share price psychological wobbles that traditionally hit the share market each year leading up to 30 June.

Glad to hear from you Imperial that IMP are going to have a crack at the huge Marcellus Nat Gas field that is already on IMP's doorstep.

It has now been 13 days since IMP announced its 4th successful gas well in a row.

So, we must surely be on the cusp of hearing about their 5th successful well ...probably to be announced this week. Hope it is after Monday 30 June, when everyone is normally distracted ...so they can see the value of this little IMP shiner.

I notice too that Cristal have extended the date out to 11 July for their takeover of BMX ...and hence payment of the $14mil to IMP for its 5% shareholding in BMX.

Anyway, with a 5th well good report and $14mil being injected into IMP coffers at a time when there are 13 more wells to be drilled in this current very prospective 18 well drilling programme ...and with them knocking on the door of Marcellus ...things are likely to pick up in the volume of trading and the share price of IMP.

Meantime, as i have noted how you have been pointing out on the General Forum, Imperial, natural gas is going to be the kind of business that will ride through the coming Recession/Depression much better than any other Companies.

Warm regards,
    Mr Muzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.