SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

impact 2/5/2011 4.2 to 2.5, page-20

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Quote: "yeh and i reaffirm my statement its the last time i buy on the recommendation of HC posters sigh"

Stockplaya, you should thank your lucky stars and the good guys on this forum for recommending SSC to you.

You might not see it just yet but if you stay in you will thank those who made that recommendation.

I personally have lost a 6 figure amount on SSC over the last week.
    Am I worried?
    No.
    Upset with myself for not selling at 4c+and buying back at 2.5c?
    Absolutely.
    The only comforting thing for me is that what happened to SSC on the 2nd of May was mostly unpredictable.

Who in the right mind would have predicted an open at 3.6c after we finished a day before on 4.2c on such high volume and after a great announcement.

To me, it was a clear and malicious stock manipulation by someone who wants to buy more at a lower price.

This is as clear as the stars in the sky and over the last 2 days I have pinpointed one of the culprits who constantly pushes the SP down.

Such a pity that we are dealing with a faceless SOB. Nothing would bring me more pleasure then knocking his lights out.

As for the future?
    No one can predict it or give you any assurances but the way I see it the future looks extremely bright.

I am certain that we will all look back in few weeks time at the current SP asking ourselves: why oh why didn't I buy more at this level.
    Fundamentals don't lie.

Monty is pretty much a definite goer, PWN starts drilling for Au in the next 3 or so weeks and PWN North is on a brink of becoming a producer.

There is also that rumour of another major project. Yes, it might only be a rumour but where there is smoke there is fire.

I'm sure we all remember the big volume spike and substantial rise in SP 2-3 mths ago just about the time the rumour surfaced.
    I have no idea if it's true or whether there is any substance to it but the way this Co is trading I have a funny feeling that the management is working on something.

I'd love to be a fly on a boardroom wall. LOL

All the best to all fellow holders and remember DYOR and don't become a Bunny by selling at this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.