TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

SnapperSorry mate it aint amex but here is my take on list price...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Snapper
    Sorry mate it aint amex but here is my take on list price or close to. Given the market will ascribe to them a PE of 20 on listing and based on old revenue figures ie from the 07 AGM 0f close to 60c a earnings per share in 2010 I think off the top of my head ( forward earnings ) a list price of close to 12 USD, however and remember this is conservative as management have stated that the revenue model has been exceeded against the 07 presentation, so assumming Forward earnings per share of 80c with a PE of 20 provides a SP of 16 usd. This is the bottom, the top on the other hand is a PE of say in the early days/months of post listing, we will ascribe PE 30,therfore providing a price of 18 usd to 24 usd with earnings per share of 80c.
    We really have to sit and wait to see what management have provided CS with respect to forward earnings to establish Earnings per share, and hopefully this will come in the form of the prospectus.Amex, Hardmano and Kpool may offer a different spin on the whole deal. Hope this helps, remember this is quite conservative and as managemnet penetrate more areas of the market this PE will rise and also EPS thus giving a higher price. You will gain the best out of this stock if you hold for at least 3 years as they have a lead on their competitors from there it is a reasessment of your position.
    regards
    NB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.