IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Southoz, others can likely provide more detail on the basis...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Southoz, others can likely provide more detail on the basis for targetting Progression Free survival versus overall survival. I just make the observation that ovarian cancer has a high recurrence rate and there is a market for a product that will inhibit return of the cancer. It makes sense to me to go down this course and then expand the scope including types of cancers.

Southoz, if you havent already done so I suggest you click on the BRR system presentation posted earlier on Tuesday and you can listen to Matthew Lehman explain the comparison of CVac with Provenge used for prostate cancer and another recently approved by the FDA immunotherapy type product for melanoma. Cheers.

On another thread a poster referred to timelines and cited a response from the CEO in relation to that. I regard the response as a responsible one and the right approach.

Prima Biomed is involved in serious business. Cancer therapy. You cant mess with peoples lives just to meet shareholder short term expectations. Everyone knows that timelines can only be aspirational because of the many important and critical factors involved and have a degree of unpredictability.

The one thing I dont want PRR to do is to sacrifice quality of trial data to try and meet aspirational timelines. The FDA will be brutal where the integrity of the trial or data comes into question. They have to do it right first time and take the necessary time to achieve it. Matthew Lehman and and Dr Frazer have extensive experience in getting products approved by the FDA and wont do anything that will compromise the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.